Opting QuickBooks Payroll is the best way to keep your payroll & tax estimates straight. Doing payroll via QuickBooks makes work easier. The software can efficiently work on daily core tasks. But working on payroll doesn’t restrict users from uncertainties. Issues often occur in the software. In such cases, users should contact QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1-855-929-O12O.
QuickBooks Payroll Subscription Error or QuickBooks Payroll error ps036 is an issue that is related to payroll subscription issue. Study the blog thoroughly to become well-versed about Qb payroll subscription issues & the way to fix it.
Why does QuickBooks Payroll Subscription Error occur?
Qb payroll error ps036 mainly occurs when there is a problem verifying QuickBooks Payroll subscription . Few other reasons for the appearance of error issue are:-
- Payroll subscription is inactive.
- There is damage in data.
- If the product is not updated.
- The Service Key used is not correct.
- Incorrect EIN in Company file.
- PSID in the company file is not accurate.
- Window not supporting Qb desktop version.
- Paysub.ini is correct or damaged.
Troubleshooting steps to fix QuickBooks Payroll Subscription Error
- Verify & ensure that you have an active subscription for QuickBooks Payroll
- Input EIN in QuickBooks carefully.
- Update your QuickBooks to the latest release available.
- Renaming of all the paysub.ini files by adding .old into it, after .ini
- Make sure company files are not corrupted or damaged.