How to fix QuickBooks Payroll Error ps036?
QuickBooks Payroll is a fascinating feature of the software that performs functions like estimate payroll, sending paychecks, direct deposits, e-filing. The arrival of issues causes delay in the working of essential tasks. At that time, seeking help from QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1-855-929-O12O is the right way to deal.
Stuck with QuickBooks payroll error ps036? Here’s how to fix it. Consider this useful post to resolve error ps036. Get acquainted with the causes & effective solution.
What is QB Payroll Error ps036?
QuickBooks error ps036 is a commonly occurring error faced by QB payroll users. Once you get the error, you aren’t able to update your payroll to the latest tax table. There would be several causes responsible for the appearance of error-code ps036.
Some possible reasons of QB Payroll Error ps036
- Invalid QuickBooks Payroll subscription.
- Corrupt or Damaged QuickBooks application file Paysub.ini.
- QB Company file gets damaged.
- When Incorrect service key is used.
- Invalid Company file PSID’s.
- EIN or Employer Identification number is not valid.
- Compatibility issues between QuickBooks Desktop with window version used.
Efficient Steps to resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error ps036
Step 1. Verify QuickBooks Payroll Subscription
- First Download & Install the latest release of QB Desktop & tax table updates.
- Go to QuickBooks & open Payroll service accounts.
- Then, Head to employee, My Payroll services & A/c or Billing information.
- Enter your Sign-in credentials & log-in.
- Restart your system & again download the updates.
- Open QB & check if the issue gets resolved.
Step 2. Renaming of Paysub.ini file
- Choose My Computer & click Organize.
- Click on the folder & search bar & then choose View tab.
- Now, select Hidden files & folders & then select to Hidden files, folders & Drivers option.
- Choose Apply & then click OK.
- Return to My computer & on the top search bar find Paystub.
- While you view the paysub.ini file, do right click to select rename option.
- Rename the section with .old from .ini.
- Perform the same steps for all pay stub files.