How to rectify QuickBooks Payroll Error ps033?
Doing payroll with QuickBooks is a great way to obtain precise results & save a lot of time. Firms can utilize this time, working on other core aspects. Overall, it comprehends your business to the next level. But, Issues & errors in QuickBooks can’t be neglected. If the error happens, call QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1-855-929-O12O to acquire an effective solution.
In this blog, we are going to learned about one such error ie. QuickBooks Payroll Error ps033.
Be with us to know about the issue in a detailed manner.
What is QB Payroll Error ps033 & why does it occur?
Some possible reasons behind the QB Payroll Error ps033 are:-
- Inactive payroll subscription.
- Qb desktop file gets damaged.
- Incorrect service key used.
- If the company file EIN number is invalid.
- When a Company file PSID is not valid & incorrect.
- If not been updated with the latest release.
Efficient Steps to resolve QuickBooks error ps033
Step 1. Firstly, Update QuickBooks Payroll Tax Table.
Step 2. Renaming of CPS folder in QuickBooks
- Go to location C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks 20XX\Components\PayrollXX for versions such as 2018, 2019, & 2020.
- Do right click on CPS folder & select rename option.
- Enter CPS.OLD to rename.
- Now, try to update QuickBooks Payroll tax table. If you find such an error again, proceed to the next step.
Step 3. Turn down the UAC (User Account Control)
- Press Window + R together to open the Run box.
- Enter the control panel in run command, then click Ok.
- Now, go to user accounts, then user accounts.
- Click on change user account control settings.
- Now go to the never notify & Click Ok.
- Then, try to update QuickBooks Payroll.
Hope you have successfully resolved the error efficiently. In case, you still find the error code, fix it by calling us at QuickBooks Payroll Error ps033 +1-855-929-O12O.