As everybody is well-apprised of QuickBooks, such an incredible accounting software program that commences various accounting & financial management assignments in no time quite efficiently, specifically tailored for small-to-medium-sized business owners but, it is quite common to observe technical troubles in the software like every other application and today’s article is about one such error called QuickBooks Error OL 203. Now let’s get into the details on how we can troubleshoot this error code and its potential causes.
What Is QB Error Code OL 203?
This QB Error OL 203 generally turns-up while updating your accounts to download the new bank transactions in QuickBooks Desktop.
Possible Reasons For Causing QB Error Code OL 203
- When any sort of problem arises at your bank or financial institution, this error triggers.
- When there are data integrity troubles with your company file.
- Under the scenarios when QuickBooks Desktop needs to be updated.
- When any type of changes made or the bank has customised its service offerings, Web Connect, or Direct Connect.
- If the bank account that you are accessing via online banking in QuickBooks is inactive, this error occurs.
- Because of some internet connectivity problems, this error can take place.
- When using an outdated QuickBooks version.
- This problem can also arise when the bank website or servers are in maintenance mode.
Troubleshooting Steps To Fix QB Error OL 203
Solution : Enable TLS 1.2 Security Protocol
- At first, open the Internet Explorer on your Windows and ensure that the current version is installed.
- Then, click on the “Gear” icon from the upper-right corner of the Internet Explorer option.
- Now, navigate to the “Internet” option and then open the “Advanced” tab.
- Then, search for the Security section by scrolling down.
- Now, click to uncheck the box to the option “Use TLS 1.0” and then click on Use TLS 1.2” option to give a check.
- After completing this process, hit the “Apply” button and then click on the “OK” button to save the changes you made.
- Now, close all the programs that are opened.
- Then, restart your PC.
Hopefully with aforementioned rectifying steps, you might have fixed QuickBooks Error OL 203. For needing further in-depth assistance, you can directly call on our +1-855-929-O12O. Our experts are accessible by 24*7 for your aid.