How to Resolve QuickBooks Error H505?
QuickBooks is one of the leading accounting software that is used all across the world. Various complex accounting tasks can easily be performed via QuickBooks. That’s the reason, why? it is preferred by many firms & business units. Issue often persist in QuickBooks which can be resolved after calling QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1-855-929-O12O.
Stuck with QuickBooks error h505? Then, this article is for you. Here, you will learn about why it appears? & How it could be resolved? So, let’s find out by moving ahead.
What is QuickBooks Error H505 & why does it appear?
Some Possible causes of QB Error H505 are:-
- When wrong .ND file limits the Qb desktop from opening the company file over network.
- Inactive QB services such as QuickBooksDBxx or QBFC monitor.
- Wrong hosting configuration settings can lead to error H505.
Effective solution to fix QuickBooks Error H505
Create a new Company File Folder
- First, make a new company file folder in the hosting computer. Now, share the original folder.
- If you don’t have a digital computer, then you can approach an IT specialist.
- In a new folder, copy, qbw file to the multi-user mode again.
- Now you can open QuickBooks company files.
Still finding errors, proceed to the next.
- Open QuickBooks to every workstation.
- Choose Files & then select Utilities.
- If you find host multi-user access on lists then the PC is not hosting the company file.
- If you find host multi-user access at the workstation, then go to the next system.
- If you observe ‘Stop hosting the multi-user access’ click on that option.
- Perform the above steps on each system.