How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6123 0?
QuickBooks is a versatile accounting software that consists of advanced accounting features & is used across the globe. Being a software, QuickBooks is prone to issues. The arrival of error causes hindrances to the working of software. If you are facing any problem in the software, resolve it by calling QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1-855-929-O12O.
In this blog, we are going to learn about one such issue ie. QuickBooks error code 6123 0. Know how to fix QuickBooks error 6123 0 with the troubleshooting measures given by us. This error arrives while upgrading a company file, opening a company file over a network, restoring a backup or opening the file in a multi-user mode.
What are the Causes of QuickBooks error code 6123 0?
- If restoring a company file from an external storage.
- Damaged QuickBooks Desktop files.
- When network connection from the host server gets disrupted.
- If Firewall configuration hinders the QB Desktop files to access the required ports.
- Damaged or Corrupted windows.
How to fix QuickBooks error code 6123 0?
Run QuickBooks File Doctor
- Download & Run QB file Doctor.
- Search for the Company file.
- Now, select the damage file only & then Diagnose File.
- Type your Admin Password & then select Ok.
- Then, choose a Repair file in the existing version or open file in a newer version.
- Follow the prompt option displaying on screen.
- Reboot your system.
Renaming .ND & .TLG file
- Go to the Company file folder.
- Select the file with .ND &.TLG extensions.
- Do right click on the selected file & select rename.
- Rename the file by adding .OLD behind the extension.
- Now, open your Company file.
If this doesn’t work, proceed to next step
Move the Company File location to Desktop
If you aren’t able to open a company file. Try to change the location of the Company file. You can do this by copying the company file & save it to another location let’s say Desktop. Then, open it.
Reinstalling of QuickBooks
- Uninstall the QuickBooks Program from the Control Panel.
- Be with product & license details available.
- Download the version you want to use in the system.
- Now, install the QuickBooks with normal process.
- Enter the Product & license details.
- Now, open the company file.