Quickbooks Error 80029c4a
You may know very well that QuickBooks is a vast platform for handling accounting tasks for businesses. With its top-notch features to manage the task you may also deal with unexpected errors side of it. Most of the errors pop-up due to some technical glitch. There is a time when errors pop-up from time to time due to some restrictions in the completion of the procedure. One such error is QuickBooks error code 80029c4a. This error generally occurs when a company file has been damaged.
Let’s discuss QuickBooks error code 80029c4a in detail and the solution to fix it.
Reasons behind QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
This error occurs due to some given reasons below:
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks software.
- Corrupted QuickBooks desktop system files or can’t be found.
- Corruption in window registry.
- Program mistakenly deleted QuickBooks pro related files.
- Quickbooks files are mistakenly marked as infected by antivirus.
Ways to troubleshoot QuickBooks error 80029c4a
Now let’s talk about, how to fix error 80029c4a? Here we are providing pretty simple solutions to resolve the error.
Solution 1: Check your antivirus program for files
For this solution it is better to consult an IT professional to make any change in your antivirus program.
Solution2: Run reboot.bat
- First of all close your QuickBooks desktop.
- Open the folder which has reboot.bat file
- Then right-click on reboot.bat file and select the option run as administrator.
- Make sure that it runs as a window administrator.
- Do not close the manually appeared window, this will close when the process is completed.
- Now restart the computer.
Solution 3: Perform a window repair QuickBooks
- Close QuickBooks.now click on the window button.
- Open the control panel then click on uninstall or change the program.
- Select QuickBooks in the program list and click on uninstall/change.
- Now click Next in the QuickBooks installation window
- Click next and select the repair radio button
- Click on Repair button at the bottom
- Then click on finish after the process completes.
- The QuickBooks application should now be repaired and reboot your computer.
- Now open QuickBooks.
Solution 4: Perform a clean install of QuickBooks
For this go through our other post about install and reinstallation of QuickBooks desktop.
After following the above solution still, errors persist or have any doubt regarding any of the solutions. Feel free to contact us at +1-855-929-O12O we will fix your problem for you.