How to Fix QuickBooks Error 6000 77?
QuickBooks is an advanced accounting software that comes with numerous features to accomplish business goals. Handling softwares like QuickBooks is not an easy job. Many times, QuickBooks arrive with issues & error trouble. QuickBooks Error 6000 77 is one such error that commonly arrives. In this blog, we will get to know about Error -6000 -77 in QuickBooks with their effective solutions.
Some Possible reasons of QuickBooks Error 6000 77
The error code usually occurs when a user tries to access a Company file. Here are several reasons responsible for Error 6000 77.
- Company file is situated at external storage instead of local storage or any network.
- When Incorrect folder Permission contains company file.
- If the Company file is opening with a reference from a mapped drive.
Troubleshooting steps to fix QB -6000 -77 Error
Follow the instructions carefully in order to resolve error 6000 77 efficiently:-
Renaming of .ND & .TLG files
- First, open the folder containing the file.
- Select the files with extensions .ND & .TLG.
- Do right click on .ND or .TLG file & select Rename option.
- Now, add .OLD word to the extensions you have renamed.
- Hit Enter.
Configure the firewall Settings
- In an automatic configure firewall settings.
- Now, manually configured the exceptions for all ports in Firewall.
- Also configure the Antivirus security program.
Create a new folder for Damaged file
- Make a new folder in C:\ drive.
- Open the company file where the Company file is stored.
- Locate .qbw file.
- Do right click on .qbw file & select copy.
- Create a new folder & paste .qbw file into it.
- Open the Company file from a new location.
If you are still finding error code -6000 -77 in QuickBooks, get consultancy from our QB experts by dialling us at +1-855-929-O12O They will help to fix issues in a comprehensive manner.