Since its arrival, Quickbooks has fascinated the business firms with its amazing features. Backed by tons of positive reviews, validating its accuracy & reliability. Even, after it’s exclusive features, the software has some drawbacks. Here, we are going to talk about Quickbooks Error 6000. Let’s move further to know about error causes & steps to fix it.
What are the causes of Quickbooks Error 6000 ?
The Quickbooks error 6000 is a common error that appears when you try to open your company file. The causes of the Quickbooks Error 6000 are as follows:-
- Firewall might block the connection.
- .TLG file is corrupted.
- Incorrect configuration of the network in your system.
- Due to the logging of multiple users into the same company file.
- Persists while you try to restore the previous back-up of files.
- Due to the corrupted Quickbooks installation file.
These are some of the causes due to which Quickbooks Error 6000 is appearing.
How to fix Quickbooks Error 6000 ?
Although, there are various steps available to counter & troubleshoot the Quickbooks error 6000. These are some necessary steps that need to be followed, to remove Quickbooks error 6000:-
- Configure your firewall & your Anti-virus software
- Open the Quickbooks database manager.
- Find the port monitor tab & also find the quickbooks version.
- Ensure to note down Firewall port number.
- Open the window firewall
- Clicks on the advanced settings.
- Now right click on the inbound options & select option for the new rule
- Then click on port & move to the next.
In case, you still find any error display then contact Quickbooks Customer support phone number +1-855-929-O12O.