QuickBooks offers extensive benefits that helped many of the firms in accomplishing uneasy accounting tasks. Beside these, technical errors often persist hampering the on-going operations. QuickBooks Error 213 one such annoying issue experienced by many while running QuickBooks verify data utility tool. The tool is mainly used in diagnosing and resolving the data problems of QuickBooks. Error hampers the work process where the issues remain unsolved. At such instances, you can contact QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1-855-929-O12O for instant help.
QuickBooks Error 213
The error 213 signals that qb data consists of a duplicate list of elements. Whenever a user attempts to run Verify data utility tool to catch damage in the QuickBooks file, then an error 213 can be viewed on the screen. There are other cases where the error is found such as running, installing, or windows startup.
Let’s discuss few of the reasons that invite Error 213
- Improper Window registry can be a reason.
- Incorrect Input from customers can bring error.
- Mistakenly deletion of the records from the registry.
- Wrongly passageways of non-existing projects at odds as a group rule.
- Due to framework glitches.
Effective measures to resolve QuickBooks Error 213
If looking for qb error 213 resolutions. Then, try any of the below-mentioned steps to fix error 213 efficiently –
Step 1: Get qb Log File within QuickBooks
Initiate the QuickBooks application in the first place to fix the issue.
- Press F2 key from your keyboard to open the Product information window.
- Press F3 key from your keyboard for Help window and from the open file tab choose QBWin.log file.
- Also you can follow the path C:\Users \USER NAME \AppData \Local \Intuit \QuickBooks \log \XXX\ to discover QBWin.log file
- Once you found the QBWin.log file then, double-click to open it.
If still the error persists to you, proceed to the next solution.
Step 2: Search and Rename Duplicate Entries in QBWin.log file
- Press Ctrl and End keys from your keyboards simultaneously.
- Then, press Ctrl + F keys from your keyboard and type-in duplicate in the box that appears
- Double-click on the duplicate entry & rename it.
- By running Verify Data Utility, consider no duplicate entry left.
Two aforementioned steps will help you to easily recover from the error 213. If you still have any problems, kindly contact our experts at +1-855-929-O12O. They will guide you in a detailed manner.