QuickBooks Payroll is a subscription that requires activation for QuickBooks Desktop. Keeping the payroll estimate & tax estimate straight not everyone’s cup of tea especially when there is a large number of employee’s working. Qb payroll geared with advanced features that automates the payroll processing including tax reports, paychecks, etc. Though payroll is an amazing product, still many times occur with problems.
In the blog, we are going to discuss about one such QuickBooks issue ie.QuickBooks Error 2001. Here, we have mentioned a few of the steps that help you to overcome error 2001 easily in Qb. So, be with us!
QuickBooks Error Code 2001
Qb error 2001 usually occurs when users try to send Payroll data online. In case you encounter error 2001 try to update Qb with the latest release & download the payroll tax table update.
Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 2001 with these effective measures
Follow the given instructions carefully to fix Qb error 2001:-
Solution 1 – Try Manual Update
- Close QuickBooks & company files.
- Click on the window start button.
- Look for the QuickBooks desktop.
- Do right click on Qb desktop & select to Run as Administrator.
- Then, go to the help option & select Update QuickBooks.
- From the option tab, choose Mark all & then choose Save.
- Then, go to Update now & select reset update checkbox.
- Now, choose to get updates.
Solution -2 Download the latest tax tables, here’s how to do it.
- Navigate to the employee’s menu.
- Select Get Payroll updates.
- Choose to Download the entire update.
- Then, Download latest payroll update
Hope you have resolved the error successfully with these effective solutions. In case you need expert advice, contact our Qb experts at +1-855-929-O12O.