QuickBooks is a remarkable accounting software solution, packaged with various elite features that commences multiple financial management business assignments quite efficiently in no time but being a software mechanism, QuickBooks also comes up with several technical defects from-time-to-time and in today’s article, we are going to discuss one such error called QuickBooks Error 1335. Now, let’s get into the details of its potential causes and how we can fix this error bug in a detailed manner.
What Is QB Error 1335?
This QB Error 1335 is one of the most common errors that indicates that the cabinet file needed for this installation is damaged and also the cabinet file required for this installation cannot be utilized and an error message is popped-up on the window screen stating “Error 1335: The cabinet file [data1.cab] required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used.”
What Are The Causes Of QB Error 1335?
- While software installation, inadequate space in your system.
- The CD or DVD reader of your PC is not functioning appropriately.
- When your desktop does not have sufficient storage space for installing QB.
- Because of any sort of antivirus or other third party software installed on your PC causing troubles.
- While utilizing a corrupted CD for installing QuickBooks.
Efficient Rectifying Steps To Fix QB Error 1335
Method : Utilize QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Firstly, navigate to the official website of Intuit and download the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool on your system.
- Then, just double-click on the downloaded file to install the tool on your PC.
- Now, wait for a while till the installation process completes and then open the tool.
- While being on the tool window, locate “I am having problems in installing QuickBooks” option and then tap a click on it.
- Then, simply click on the OK button.
- Now, wait for the tool to diagnose and troubleshoot the issues within your QuickBooks.
- Finally, hit a click on all the positive options when the process is finished.
Hopefully, with the aforementioned troubleshooting steps, you might have fixed QuickBooks Error 1335. If still facing issues, you can directly connect with our QB technicians by dialing +1-855-929-O12O. Our technicians are available 24/7 to support you, round-the-clock!!