QuickBooks POS software comprises lots of beneficial features and tools that ensure its smooth performance and efficiency. However, glitches or issues are also like a subtle part of its functionality. As once in a while users confront errors while operating the software and one of them is QuickBooks Error code 121.
Now let’s move to details of QuickBooks Error 121!! If you want expertise solutions and instant assistance then dial the QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1-855-929-O12O and save your time and efforts. Let experts handle your error on behalf of you!!
What actually is QuickBooks Error 121?
When QuickBooks Error 121 on your screen, it indicates that you have signed in to your POS other than the admin system. It is known as permission denied error that blocks the downloading of any updates. It appears with an error message on the system screen.
What leads to the QuickBooks Error 121?
- It also pops up when someone logged in as a guest user.
- Denied access when there is an inappropriate access request.
How to fix QuickBooks Error 121?
Here we are enlisting some quick and effective methods to resolve the QuickBooks Error 121. However, to fix the error you need to make sure to close all unnecessary programs from the background. Also, you need to delete all the data of the Entitlement client folder and remove the WSActivity.xml file. Let’s move to resolving steps.
Close the POS process and services
- Go to the task manager and select processes.
- Locate and close all the processes.
- Now close the task manager process.
- Then in search window type services.msc and hit the enter button.
- Now locate QBPOS Database Manager vXX
- Then deactivate all services and close the windows.
- Check if the error still persists, if so then move to the next method.
Delete the required files
- Abled the hidden windows folders according to your operating window version.
- Then in the folder click on all files and select delete from options.
- Now visit the INI folder and delete the WSActivity file.
- Thereafter open pos again and install updates again.
- Then the registration process.
End POS processes and services
- Go to the task manager and select processes tab.
- Locate and end the following processes
- Then close the task manager.
- Hold and press windows+R
- Then in pop up window type services.msc and hit enter key
- Thereafter from the results locate QBPOS Database manager vXX and stop the services.
- At last close all windows.
We hope for the best that these steps are helpful in eliminating QB error 121. In any off chance they didn’t then reach our experienced experts at QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number +1-855-929-O12O and get precise solutions to all your problems!!