Intuit Inc. comes up with newer upgrades to QuickBooks every year to enhance the software’s functionality & features. Did you hear? QuickBooks Desktop 2021 Release Date is nearly in September. You may think it seems early to be listening about the newest launch of QuickBooks Desktop 2021, but yes very soon Intuit is going to launch QuickBooks Desktop 2021 with its newest features & fixes in the mid of September that you wouldn’t want to miss. Intuit is releasing this information in advance so that the users might become aware of its subscription options, retail availability, and product discounting, etc.
With the launch of QuickBooks Desktop 2021, all QuickBooks users can get benefited with more automated designed attributes to boost the productivity of their businesses while saving their energy & time too. Here, we have listed several new & enhanced features that you can expect this year in QB Desktop 2021 as mentioned underneath:
New & Enhanced Features Of QuickBooks Desktop 2021
- Automatically send statements.
- Enhanced bank feeds.
- Customize payment receipts.
- Able to create rule-based customer groups.
- Automatic data backup and recovery.
- Generate and categorize receipt expense transactions via QB Desktop Mobile App.
- Additionally, a discounted cloud-based remote access.
- Smart Help feature.
- You can check payroll status for direct deposit enabled customers.
- Due to enhanced accessibility, vision-challenged users can increase their usability on the bills & invoices.
Should You Upgrade Your Older Version Of QuickBooks To QuickBooks Desktop 2021?
Well, this is always a question whether to upgrade your existing version of software or not? Generally, not upgrading your software to its latest version and utilizing an outdated version of QuickBooks creates hassles and users might experience many sorts of technical & non-technical adverse findings while being in the middle of the work that might delay & hamper the smooth-running workflow of your business. Hence, it’s essentially required to keep your software updated to avoid further inconsistencies in the near future. Here, we have mentioned the process that you may follow to upgrade your existing version of QuickBooks to QuickBooks Desktop 2021 as mentioned underneath:
Step 1: Prepare Your Company File
- Firstly, open the original version of QuickBooks, then access the company file you need to upgrade.
- After that, enter the F2 key to access the Product Information window.
- Then, view the File Information tab. Also, check where your company file is stored on your system.
- Finally, Run the Rebuild Tool for your company file and then prepare it for the upgrade process.
Step 2: Follow The Upgrade Process Of Your Company File
Note that as soon as you open your company file in a newer version, it asks you to upgrade it.
- At first, make sure that all users are logged out of the company file.
- Now, open the 2021 version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Later, choose Open or Restore Company if you don’t have a company file open.
- Now, select the options of Open a company file and then Next. If you have a backup company file in the place of a company file, then choose Restore a backup copy option and then Local backup option.
- Immediately after that, Browse your system for the company file. Then, choose it and then select the Open option.
- After this, try to sign in to your company file as an admin user.
- Then, choose the Update Now option to initiate the upgrade process.
- Once QuickBooks is finished, choose the Done option.
- Finally, you will be able to open your existing company file in your new version of QuickBooks Desktop.
Step 3: Upgrade To The QuickBooks 2021
As soon as you upgrade and access your company file and update QuickBooks, now you would have the 2021 software release.
Hopefully by reading our blog, you might have an idea about QuickBooks Desktop 2021 Release Date. If still any sort of confusion arises, you can directly connect with our QB experts by dialing +1-855-929-O12O, and gain world-class service benefits from our competent QB technicians. They are obtainable 24/7, constant in your service.