QuickBooks emerges as one of powerful accounting applications which has revolutionised the businesses. The software is geared with exemplary features that makes accounting simpler. Whether it’s about record-keeping, payroll analysis, inventory management and so on. It is efficient to perform several accounting tasks simultaneously. Though QuickBooks is an advanced application still it meets error and other technical problems. Connect to QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1-855-929-O12O for instant resolution.
In this article, you will learn about how to deal with QuickBooks Error 108 if it occurs to you.
What is QuickBooks Error 108
Qb error code 108 persists when a user associates your bank account or card details and acquires a message from the bank to reply. The message could be of any special offers quick prompts regarding changes in the site or terms and conditions.
Potential reasons of Qb error code 108
Some of the reasons that could be responsible behind the occurrence of issues –
- If not properly linked with the bank account.
- In case you encounter invalid username and password.
- Unstable Internet connection can bring obstruction between the program and the web server.
- When the downloaded transaction gets deleted can cause error “Qb error 108”.
Efficient steps to resolve QuickBooks Error code 108
Troubleshooting measures to get rid of QuickBooks Error 108 –
Step 1: Deactivate pop-up blockers
- Firstly, deactivate all the pop-up blockers on your computer.
- Make sure that the pop-up blockers are not enabled in your antivirus software.
- Then clear all the browser cookies and caches.
- Close the browser and reopen it.
- Keep pressing the Ctrl key and Log-in to your bank’s website.
- In the end, login to QB Online and verify if Error 108 is resolved or not.
Proceed to the next step, if this step doesn’t work.
Step 2: Sign In to your Bank Account
- Using the bank’s website, sign-in to our account.
- You will find the KB information in the downloaded transactions.
- activate and press Ctrl key pop-up blocker.
Step 4. Use system file checker
- At first, click on the Start menu and enter command in the search field.
- Then, press and hold Ctrl + Shift from your keyboard and then enter Ok.
- You will observe the permission dialog box. Click on Yes.
- The black box appears with a blinking cursor.
- Now you have to Input “SFC/scannow” and press Enter.
- System File Checker will begin scanning qb error 108 and other troubles.
- In the end follow the on-screen instructions coming on display.
Step 3. Examine Firewall settings
- Sign-in to the computer as an administrator.
- Ensure that you are using the Qb latest version and it is up-to-date.
- Check the Firewall settings and don’t block access to the Qb company file.
- Verify Internet security settings.
Hope by following the above-mentioned steps you can easily get rid of QuickBooks error code 108. If you further queries in mind, get it resolved by calling our QuickBooks experts at +1-855-929-O12O.