Intuit brings newer updates to QuickBooks Desktop every year to enhance the software’s functionality & attributes. Similarly, QuickBooks Desktop 2021 was launched in the month of September and with the release of QuickBooks Desktop 2021, all QuickBooks users can get benefited with more automated designed attributes to boost the productivity of their businesses while saving their energy & time too but as a matter of fact to update QuickBooks Desktop to 2021, users start thinking about How Do I Update QuickBooks Desktop To 2021? Your wait is over!! In today’s blog, we are going to explain to you in detail about updating QB Desktop to 2021. Let’s start!! Here, we have listed several new & enhanced features of QB Desktop 2021 as mentioned underneath:
Advanced Attributes Of QuickBooks Desktop 2021
- Automatically send statements.
- Enhanced bank feeds.
- Customize payment receipts.
- Able to create rule-based customer groups.
- Automatic data backup and recovery.
- Create and classify receipt expense transactions via QB Desktop Mobile App.
- Additionally, a discounted cloud-based remote access.
- Smart Help feature.
- You can validate payroll status for direct deposit enabled customers.
- Due to advanced accessibility, vision-challenged users can augment their usability on the bills
Update Process Of Older Version Of QB Desktop To QB Desktop 2021
Well, this is always a question whether to update your existing version of software or not? Generally, not updating your software to its latest version and utilizing an outdated version of QuickBooks Desktop creates hassles and users might experience many sorts of technical & non-technical adverse findings while being in the middle of the work that might defer & impact the smooth-running workflow of your business. Hence, it’s indispensably required to keep your software updated to avoid further inconsistencies in the near future. Here, we have mentioned the process that you may follow to upgrade your existing version of QuickBooks to QuickBooks Desktop 2021 as listed underneath:
Step 1: Prepare Your Company File
- At first, open the original version of QuickBooks, then access the company file you require to upgrade.
- After that, punch the F2 key to access the Product Information window.
- Then, view the File Information tab. Also, check where your company file is kept on your system.
- Ultimately, Run the Rebuild Tool for your company file and then make it ready for the upgrade process.
Step 2: Adhere To The Update Process Of Your Company FileNote that once you open your company file in a newer version, it asks you to upgrade it.
- At first, ensure that all users are logged out of the company file.
- Now access the 2021 version of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Later, select Open or Restore Company if you don’t have a company file open.
- Now, select the options of Open a company file and then press on the Next button. If you have a backup company file instead of a company file, then choose Restore a backup copy option and then Local backup option.
- Just after that, Browse your system for the company file. Then, select it and then choose the Open option.
- After this, attempt to sign in to your company file as an admin user.
- Then, choose the Update Now option to start the update process.
- Once QuickBooks is accomplished, choose the Done option.
- Finally, you will be able to open your older company file in your new version of QuickBooks Desktop.