Indeed QuickBooks is the most popular and remarkable accounting software. Besides its prominent features and tools, it still surrounded by glitches like QuickBooks error 15222. It is a common error to occur while performing upgrading payroll application, we are going to discuss ‘How do I fix error 15222 in QuickBooks’. But before that, it is essential to know about it and its causes. However, you can save up your time and efforts, by getting experts’ help at QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1-855-929-0120
What is QuickBooks Error 15222?
This error code occurs when you try to download updates of payroll or QuickBooks failed to verify the digital signature in the update file. It is a quite common payroll update error code along with other update error codes. Now let’s move to the next step of it i.e. causes and consequences.
What are the causes of Error code 15222?
- IE function stops to work that encompasses in registering digital signatures.
- Connectivity issues like slow internet or failure in connection.
- System configuration is invalid
- Non-suitability of default browser or settings
- Inappropriate or non-working listed digital signatures.
What are the symptoms of QB Error code 15222?
- The system becomes slow and sluggish.
- Current program crashes suddenly
- QuickBooks failed to verify the digital signature.
- The system starts to respond slowly
How do I fix error 15222 in QuickBooks?
Perform these quick and reliable solutions to get rid of the error code.
Method 1: Check and verify the internet explorer settings
- First of all, make internet explorer the default browser.
- Then ensure the time and date of your system are proper or correct.
- Now try to download payroll updates once again.
Methods 2: Install the digital signature certificate
- Shut close QuickBooks.
- Right-click on QBW32.exe and choose ‘properties’.
- Then select intuit.inc for digital signature.
- After that click on ‘details’ and then the ‘view certificate’
- In the window of certificate click on ‘install certificate’ and then ‘next’ button.
- In order to initiate the installation click on the ‘finish’ button.
- Thereafter, restart the system and open the QuickBooks.
- Then once again try to download updates.
Method 3: Update the internet explorer settings
- Firstly, head to the ‘tools’ bar.
- Then go to the internet option
- Thereafter, go to the ‘general’ tab and tap on the ‘delete’ option.
- Delete all temporary files except cookies.
- Then open the ‘connection’ tab and select the LAN settings.
- Check against the ‘Automatically detect’ option in the settings.
- Proxy servers must be blank if you do not access them.
- Now click on the ‘OK’ button and then tap on ‘advanced’.
- Then checkmark the SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 fields.
- Ensure that there is no checkmark against ‘check for publisher’s certificate’.
- Then in the advanced tab go downward and checkmark against TLS 1.2
- But make sure that there is no checkmark against TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1
Method 4: Update the security software of your system
Update your security program and configure it as per the requirement in order to resolve the issue. Then try to download payroll updates.
We hope for the best that these solutions serve their motive to assist you in troubleshooting the error code 15222. For your convenience, you can reach us anytime to access round the clock available support provided by QB experts. Ring us now at QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number +1-855-929-0120